The materials are currently available in English and will be made available in other UN languages (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish) shortly through the World Hearing day webpage. Thanks to the World Hearing Forum working group on World Hearing Day, the flyers and infographic will also be available in Turkish, Georgian, Portuguese, Hindi, Bengali, and Swahili. These include:
- Infographic for policy makers
- Flyer for parents
- Flyer for people with hearing loss
- World Hearing Day toolkit for planning
Stay tuned as
- WHO-CGHH innovative small grants scheme for World Hearing Day kicked-off last year. In 2019, 16 organisations were granted $750 to support their WHD activities. This year, the small grant has grown and will be granting $800 to 20 eligible organisations. Applications will open shortly.
- Basic Ear and Hearing Care Resource, designed to be useful to a wide range of primary health care personnel for preventing and addressing ear diseases and hearing loss. It also shows that, with understanding and the necessary support, hearing loss should not limit a person’s life