Dear All Audiologists,
Jesselton Medical Centre, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah is a private medical centre dedicated to become a “One-Stop” medical centre of excellence in the provision of quality medical care. We are now looking for:
• Candidates must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Audiology.
• At least five (5) years of working experiences in the related field.
• Registered with Malaysian National Society of Audiologists (MANSA).
• Good communication skills, problem-solving abilities, team player, proactive
and dynamic personality.
• Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Able to communicate in
Mandarin is an added advantage.
• Able to conduct audiological tests to determine the exact nature of patient’s
• To provide hearing care to patients through comprehensive Audiological
evaluations, selection, fitting, dispensing of hearing aids and post dispensing
• Able to conduct Paediatric Audiology.
Interested applicants are required to email a detailed resume together with copies
of relevant certificates, contact number and a recent passport-sized photograph by
15th June 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jalan Metro 2, Metro Town, Off Jalan Lintas, 88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Tel: +6088-366 333 Website: www.jmc.my